Whether you want to start your business or you require expanding it, email marketing tools will always come in handy. Eventually, social media is taking over the area of online marketing, but still, email marketing is not going out of fashion, rather the ratio of spending to earning has grown even more. Actually, the reason behind their popularity is the high ratio of RIO, which means a return on investment.
You will always get double the amount you use in Email marketing, that is why experts consider it to be the grandparent of social media marketing. All these things aside, the problem is that there are quite a lot of marketing tools to get, either free or paid ones. So, which one should you choose? Don’t worry that is why we are here, to narrow down the search and provide you with the best email marketing tools as of now. Therefore, let’s hop right into the details!
Top Email Marketing Tools:
Now that you know about the Email Marketing Tools, here is our list of top 11 in which you will find the best marketing tools that are paid for, along with the free marketing tools to get you started with email marketing.
If you know a bit about Email marketing tools, you might have heard about Mailchimp, which is the leader in email marketing. The main purpose of this tool is to make the email designing process very easy, which is done through the Content Manager. Inside this Manager, you can store files and images, while accessing them effortlessly.
- You can send surveys, providing an opportunity for the followers to vote on various things.
- Crystal clear dashboard overlay, allowing you to create campaigns, send them, import lists, and build a separate audience.
- Choose specifically which to send mail and make segments that can be customized.
- Tracking option, which lets you know how many chicks are received on emails and campaigns.
There is a free subscription that works only for around 2k subscribers or 12000 emails. These emails are for per month. For the unlimited account, the range starts at around 10 dollars.
Mailerlite being amongst the top email marketing tools lets you create landing pages that are very responsive. These pages are directly linked to matching the emails that you are sending. There is also split testing which lets you see which method works best to get conversions or clicks.
- Landing page builder already present inside the MailerLite
- Popup customizer followed by the easy drag and drop builder
- Premium text editor with versatile choices to choose from. An editor is also present to make the emails more beautiful.
- Shows the report of mails like unsubscribe rate, click rate, open rate, and such.
Mailer lite is free to use and is ranked amongst the top free email marketing tools.
Aweber is amongst the best email marketing tools known to engage customers. There are around 150 templates to choose from, allowing the smaller businessmen to take advantage. These email marketing tools also quickly create an email with its drag and drop features.
- SalesForce customization allows you to display the subscriber count and email count automatically.
- Integrated shopping cart tools, various online services, allowing you to add new customers at the time of purchase
- Aweber Labs to help you make a separate application through API of Aweber
- Optimizing strategies of marketing to let you grow the audience.
There are various plans, but the monthly one is around 19 dollars, providing you with 500 subscribers, infinite emails and there is also a month’s money back.
Talking about the experience, Constant Contact has been around for some time and is regarded as one of the oldest. You can make the most optimized emails for any device with this tool, while also helping you with enhancements through its real-time analytics and reporting.
- There are around 100 email templates with a promise of 90 percent above delivery.
- You can import the texts and the images directly to the editor.
- Creating reports that are comprehensive on the emails, showing opt-outs, bounces, click-throughs, and complaints.
- A separate social share toolbar and button to boost traffic immediately.
A decent price that starts at around 20 dollars per month. The email plus starts at around 45 dollars, which is paid monthly.
Instead of being the Email marketing tools, these are actually the marketing communication tools, but they have features of the best email marketing tools inside. Furthermore, there are amazing features inside this tool, allowing you to make emails with its drag and drop and send emails in bulk. It functions in such a way that you allow emails to be sent to customers, specifically those transact.
- Time for sending optimization that is machine powered, providing exceptional timing, and providing you with more click rates.
- Responsive templates and various designs to make the email stand out.
- There is A/B testing along with the recipient lists in segments, allowing the optimization to be done automatically.
- Bulk email sending to the transaction-based customers.
The starting price is around 25 dollars per month, while there is a free version which is totally free and available to be used.
For people looking for some automatic marketing power of top software InfusionSoft and fast sales, Active Campaign is one of the best Email Marketing Software that is also exceptionally easy to set up. It functions to provide attitude-based sales campaigns and marketing.
There are various versions but we will recommend you to go with the full-blown version, which provides one solution to your problems.
- Very easy and effortless to set up, with budget-friendly cost and professional features, all inside a single package.
- Behavior-driven marketing, providing a reasonable setup for tech-savvy business owners.
- Various versions to choose from, providing a lot of choices for businessmen.
- Known as the best alternative to InfusionSoft, which is one of the best tools out there.
The pricing starts at around 7 and a half dollars on an annual basis. If you like to get the full package monthly, it is around 149 dollars.
Convertkit is one of the best email marketing tools for focusing on audience finding and turning them into your real customers. It also helps you earn a living, being a businessman or a creator by simply using software and audience building.
- Effortless customization of sign-up landing pages and signup forums, bringing the followers closer.
- Customized path making which sends towards your focused content timely.
- Helps in the growth of the audience with its landing pages and email sign-up forms.
- Design the perfect emails for you to work on. Some integrations allow you to share ideas and earn income.
The starting price is around somewhat 30 dollars per month with a per feature boundary. There are no free versions, but you can get the trial fee of cost.
Being amongst the best free email marketing tools to exist, this tool inspects the emails and provides you with the best possible thing that can get your messages to the spam box. But the main feature of this tool is to give a test of delivery, that the email reached the recipient, in case it didn’t the mail won’t be opened.
- Protective, doesn’t let anyone open mail until it reaches the recipient inbox.
- Deliverability test, which lets you see even if the email or message reaches the spam folder or not, in case it didn’t, the mail won’t process.
- Free to use tool with defense features and checks whether the domain is on some bigger blacklist or not.
- Completely avoids the spam filter on the mail and makes it reach there safely.
This product is completely free to use.
When it comes to automation, there is nothing that can best the Moosend, that is why we have it in our list of best email marketing tools. It allows you to automate the tasks that occur on repetition while saving your time. It works on the information of subscribers and designs behavioral campaigns of emails. On the other hand, there are advanced features that let you send the email in an accurate and professional manner, and also ensures that it will reach the recipient safely. Lastly, it increases the RIO and the opening rate of the mail.
- Gives you detailed reports of performance in the campaign.
- Guides you on how to optimize your campaigns, while giving better results with each step.
- Integration; It works on most popular apps to transmit information between applications.
- Free online tools without having any watermark or promotion, that make the email or campaign unprofessional.
There are two plans, the pay-as-you-go one, which works on credits, deducting a specific amount after emails. One credit is equal to one recipient sending mail.
The other one is the Monthly plan, which allows you to send unlimited emails, but at the cost of a monthly subscription. Price differs based on the mailist list of email marketing.
The sender is also amongst the best free email marketing tools that focus mainly on the deliverability of the email. You can also create an exceptional newsletter without coding, there are drag and drop features for everyone. You need to simply choose a template and then drag or drop it to change.
- A really professional analytic functionality, allowing you to track emails, showing the clicked ones and the opened ones.
- Helps you in building a precise profile of buyers, that works on the actions of subscribers.
- You can optimize the strategy used for emails and make offers that are compelling.
- Very easy to use and with the single click integration you can connect most of your accounts with it.
This product is completely free to use, but you will have to log in and make an account to get it for free. On the other hand, there is also a paid version which starts at around 10 dollars monthly.
Lastly, we have here Mailjet which provides exceptional features for combining the emails. These emails are template-based and transaction-based, but you can add them to the service and you are all good to go. Fascinatingly, the API will work perfectly with other applications. There are various languages that let you add Mailjet in them like PHP, Python, Ruby, etc.
Fascinatingly, there is separate customer support for you in case you get lost or do things that can harm the tool itself.
- Smoot integration with all applications on your device, supporting major languages and software.
- You can create using the template designer for emails or you can simply modify it or create from the beginning.
- Tools that can do list segmentation and sort out emails based on the contacts.
- There is an A/X feature, providing ten various emails to be tested and make a decision based on the test that one works best.
- The clean and easy-to-use interface manages the stats, lists, and even the templates.
There is a free plan which works around 100000 contacts, allowing you to send 6k emails per month or the first month. After this, you will have to work on the paid version and the bronze one costs you around 7.5 dollars monthly.
As you know that there are quite a lot of Email Marketing tools to choose from, there are some you pay for and some are free to use. There are even some that provide free features for a limited time and then you will have to purchase later. It depends on your business and marketing, which one suits your needs, but having a marketing tool is essential to save your time, increase followers, professionalize emails, earn profits and much more.
Keep in mind that either it is a free version or a paid one, you will have to upgrade it sooner or later based on your changing needs and features. To keep the choices sorted out and easy we compiled this article on the Best Email Marketing tools. Hope you like it!
1 thought on “Best 11 Email marketing tools that help you to grow your business”